078A1382

 

 
Postponement due to continuing COVID outbreaks. 
 
New planned date Sun 10 Oct 2021
 
Due to continuing COVID 19 infections and the expected continuation of restrictions in the Greater Sydney area and beyond, we must regretfully postpone the event to Sunday 10 Oct 2021.
 
All entries are automatically held over to the new date. You do not need to do anything. 
If you are unable to participate on the new date, you have until Sunday 18 July to request a refund (minus $10 admin) or transfer the value to another H Events event. Please send all requests to paul@hevents.com.au 
 
All accommodation changes at the Wandin venue should be directed to their office.  See the link below. 
 
Please bear with us as we struggle through more updates, changes and communication of this postponement. 
 
As always the new date is subject to final approvals, however we do not expect any issues. 
 
 
 
wandin pic
 
 
 
 
Please pass this information on to any athletes you may have entered who may not receive this email. 
 
Keep on Running!
 
Paul Humphreys
Event Director
H Events

[Sender_Name]

[Sender_Address], [Sender_City], [Sender_State] [Sender_Zip]

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

Posted by: Paul Humphreys
2 July 2021

Comments 0

Share:

Latest Blog Posts

  • 26 Jul 2021

    Age Group World Championships Update July 2021

    Read more
  • 2 Jul 2021

    Winery Run - Postponement

    Read more
  • 25 Jun 2021

    2021 Update No 1 Winery Run

    Read more
  • 24 Jun 2021

    Pre Event Carb Loading Dinner with Scott Westcott

    Read more
  • 23 Jun 2021

    COVID 19 UPDATE 23 June 2021

    Read more