banner for entry2

Time to get back on the roller coaster!

After todays (23 June) increase in COVID 19 cases and the movement restrictions for Sydney residents, we wish to advise you of this events current position:

  1. We will not be making any decision on any changes to this event until Monday 5 July. This will provide ample time for authorities to monitor future COVID risks and restrictions. 
  2. We will at all times comply with the NSW Health orders in place at the time of the event. 
  3. Our event will be staged in a COVID safe manner. You must play your part in this policy on race day. 
  4. If Health Restrictions require our event to be postponed, we will announce a suitable date as soon as possible given venue and approval constraints.
  5. If postponed, all entries will be automatically moved to the new date. 
  6. If postponed, all requests for changes to entries will need to be via email to paul@hevents.com.au

Hoping for a speedy resolution to this current COVID infection cluster. 

Paul and Hanne Humphreys - Hunter locals 

Posted by: Paul Humphreys
23 June 2021

Comments 0

Share:

Latest Blog Posts

  • 24 Oct 2021

    5km Price Discount

    Read more
  • 17 Oct 2021

    H Events COVID vaccination policy for Maitland Triathlon 2021

    Read more
  • 27 Sep 2021

    Island Triathlon

    Read more
  • 14 Sep 2021

    Maitland Triathlon Event Postponed to 12 Dec 2021

    Read more
  • 9 Sep 2021

    Winery Run Cancelled for 2021

    Read more