Age Group World Championships UpdateRead the full post
To celebrate our new venue at Wandin we will be staging a pre event carb loading dinner with a very special guest speaker local marathon legend Scott Westcott on Saturday 17 July from 6.30pm. The dinner will be staged at the Wandin Cricket Pavilion room right next to the event compound. Dinner will be sumptuous pasta dinner served to the table of homemade gnocchi with seasonal veg and a slowed cooked beef brisket pappardelle pasta, sourdough, French butter, cheese and fruit grazing board plus tea and coffee. Drinks will be available for purchase at the bar.Read the full post
Time to get back on the roller coaster!
After todays (23 June) increase in COVID 19 cases and the movement restrictions for Sydney residents, we wish to advise you of this events current position:
- We will not be making any decision on any changes to this event until Monday 5 July. This will provide ample time for authorities to monitor future COVID risks and restrictions.
- We will at all times comply with the NSW Health orders in place at the time of the event.
- Our event will be staged in a COVID safe manner. You must play your part in this policy on race day.
- If Health Restrictions require our event to be postponed, we will announce a suitable date as soon as possible given venue and approval constraints.
- If postponed, all entries will be automatically moved to the new date.
- If postponed, all requests for changes to entries will need to be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoping for a speedy resolution to this current COVID infection cluster.
Paul and Hanne Humphreys - Hunter localsRead the full post